4 -6 years €/Person/Night
Substantial buffet breakfast is included in our room prices. Children are accommodated in the same room with their parents.
Our prices are valid from 3 nights stay except in the Main Season (1. February - 15. March, 1. August-31. August, 24. December-3. January). In these periods we only guarantee the price for reservations from 5 nights stay.
The prices are not valid in the following periods, please always check our national holiday offers:
Skiflug Weltcup Kulm (January)
We only accept reservations for 3 nights only for the above periods.
- One night stay is only possible in the following months: February, August, 18,December-15, January at €5 extra charge and it is subject to availability.
- One person in a room will be charged an additional € 10/night except February, August, 18,December-15, January
- Tourist tax is also additional and payable at the hotel: € 2,25/person/night
- A rich breakfast buffet is included in our room prices.
- Half-board accommodation is € 16/person/day that includes a substantial breakfast from our buffet and a 3-course meal in the evening with salad buffet. Half board for children: €9/child/day from the age of 4.
- We do consider you if you are a vegetarian so there is always a meal at your convenience.
- If you suffer from any food intolerance, please make a note of that at the time of your booking and we cater for you individually.
Because you are very special for us
Your well-being, rest and comfort is very important to us. Therefore we go out of our way to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable by providing you with
- Free use of our Finnish sauna
- Complimentary WLAN at the hotel premises
- Free parking in front of our hotel – we have enough space for your bus, too!
- We often make special packages that include a refreshing or healing body of foot massage and/or facial treatments and/or hairdressing service.
- We also offer you the possibility to enjoy the services of the local thermal bath, ALDIANA GRIMMINGTHERME at a 5% discount.
- Feel free to use the room in our basement and have some fun with your friends or spouse. In the game room you can play darts, table soccer and table-tennis.
- A substantial buffet breakfast including an organic corner, fresh seasonal fruit, crispy bakery products from the best local baker, home-made jams and spreads
- In case you reserved half-board accommodation, we offer you a choice of two main courses after a soup, some salad and an always really tasty home-made dessert.
If you reserved your room with breakfast only, you must try our Muskatnuss Restaurant that offers 3 types of culinary enjoyment from its a la carte menus. We recommend you have something appetizing from the Muskatnuss menu or sit in the Hungarian Corner and put our Hungarian dishes to the test. Or if you only want something to nibble, order something delicious from our Bar Menu.
Don't settle for less just because you have to eat differently. If you are sensitive to gluten or lactose, please let us know in advance. The gluten-free dishes are already marked on our menus.
Hotel rules and regulations
- We are a non-smoking hotel so smoking is only allowed outside the hotel premises. Ashtrays are provided.
- Check-in: from 14.00
- Check-out: up to 11.00 am
- Breakfast is served between 8.00-10.00
- Dinner is served between 18.00-20.00
- Meal orders are taken in our a la carte Muskatnuss Restaurant till 21.00. The restaurant and the bar close at 21.30.
Pets: Please note that we have limited number of rooms where pets are welcome. Please enquire about this when you make your reservation. There is a daily cleaning charge per pet of €5 to ensure that future guests with allergies have no problems after your departure. Hotel Aquamarin accepts pets (cats or dogs) less than 12 kilos. It is recommended to bring the pet's immunization certification.
For the safety and comfort of all our guests, you are kindly requested to follow some simple rules during your stay with your pet: Pets must be kept in a cage when unattended in room. Please note it is important to respect hotel guests. If you leave your pet alone in your room, he can feel lonely and cry. Should we receive a complaint from a guest, your pet will not be allowed to stay on the property. Keep your dog on a leash on the hotel grounds at all times. Please pick up after your pet. Seeing-eye dogs are allowed everywhere at no extra cost.
Food and drink consumption: We kindly ask our dear guests to refrain from consuming food brought into the hotel in the common areas. Moreover, we cannot keep any food or drink in the fridges of our restaurant due to our HACCP regulations. In case you suffer from any food intolerance and you need special food or drink, please let us know in advance and we shall cater for you.
Safety: Smoking is strictly forbidden in the whole area of our hotel. Each room is equipped with a smoke detector, therefore, using open flame is also prohibited.
Laundry: Our guests are not allowed to use our laundry by themselves, however, we are pleased to do your laundry for a small fee and it is subject to our capacity. Please ask reception for detail.
Please use the sauna wisely. Should you feel it too hot, please do not try to cool it down by leaving its door open, but staying there for shorter intervalls. Other than that, our fire alarm goes off as it is very strictly build up here in Austria and the fire brigade comes out. Every visit from the Fire Brigade costs €280/ occasion and if it happens because of improper use by guest then the cost of the disembarkment of Fire Brigade will be charged to the guest. Thank you for your understanding.
Environment protection and awareness: Our guests are kindly asked to turn off any lights when not in the room due to saving of energy, thus protecting the environment. Please do not hang anything on the standing lamps as it can cause fire.
Furthermore, we kindly ask you to ask for a clean towel when it is really necessary so that we can ease soil loading and reduce soil contamination. Evidently we change the towels dropped on the floor at every daily cleaning.
We kindly ask you to respect our house rules. Thank you.
Payment methods: cash, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, ELV.
Please confirm your reservation with 30% deposit of the total price. Please write the name of the person the booking was made for together with the dates of your stay in the COMMENTS box. Thank you kindly.
Our bank details are: TBM Betriebs Gmbh Volksbank Steirisches Salzkammergut
IBAN: AT334274045689600000, BIC: VOSSAT2102G
- You can cancel your booking 2 weeks prior to arrival without any consequences.
- Should you cancel your booking 10 days prior to arrival then you will be charged 50% of the total price.
- Should you cancel your booking 3 days prior to arrival then you will be charged 75% of the total price.
- Should you cancel your booking 1 day prior to arrival then you will be charged 100% of the total price.
NOTE! - cancellation policy changes regarding the Christmas and New Years Eve' reservations:
Then the cancellation period without consequences is 4 weeks prior to the arrival:
- You can cancel your booking 4 weeks prior to arrival without any consequences when you book for the period any time between 20,Dec - 6, Jan.
- Should you cancel your booking 3 weeks prior to arrival then you will be charged 50% of the total price.
- Should you cancel your booking 2 weeks prior to arrival then you will be charged 75% of the total price.
- Should you cancel your booking 1 week prior to arrival then you will be charged 100% of the total price.
All modification or cancellation must be in written form. Thank you for your understanding.